We as men if they are not able to get our son from the wife, it means we are experiencing infertility. But some of you guys, never knowing what the cause of infertility in yourself. Reading Always, try to give six causes of infertility in men.
Infertility or fertility problems until now only seen as a problem of women, whereas about 50 percent of the causes trouble getting pregnant is also due to male factors.
Because it is very important for both parties to conduct the examination. Determining the cause of infertility is not always easy, but if the woman is in trouble, usually caused by disorders of the reproductive tract. While in men is usually due to low sperm count or the seeds are slow swim.
Here are some of the causes of fertility problems in men are commonly encountered.
1. The vas deferens is blocked, either because of physical or congenital disorders can cause the sperm cells can not enter the seminal fluid. Physical trauma of the testicles, prostate and urethra can also cause blockage of these channels. In some cases surgery can solve this problem.
2. Sexually transmitted infections such as clamidia and gonorhea can cause fertility problems in men.
3. Ejaculation disorders. In this condition no semen out through the penis during ejaculation but instead get into the bladder. The cause is usually due to diabetes, prostate or bladder surgery, and certain drugs.
4. Autoimmune diseases. Hormonal imbalances can also affect male fertility. According dr.Andon Hestiantoro, Sp.OG, abnormalities in the sperm enzyme also causes the sperm to swim hard to penetrate the egg so that fertilization does not occur.
5. Sexual problems such as impotence and premature ejaculation.
6. Varicoceles, namely the enlargement of veins in the scrotum and interfere with blood circulation. Varicoceles are found in 15 percent of men and about 40 percent of causing infertility.