Home » » Elle Macpherson, I asked for Playboy on my own terms

Elle Macpherson, I asked for Playboy on my own terms

suex | 0 komentar
Reading Always - Update today, read this my article about Elle Macpherson, I asked for Playboy on my own termsSupermodel Elle Macpherson said she was happy to pose nude for Playboy, but insisted that it be carried out on their own terms.

It should be easy to take off Elle Macpherson front of the camera for most, but even if you are one of the most beautiful women in the world, it's nice to have a little control over who sees what have.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph said that naked after the release of the film Sirens (Hugh Grant) of the press so hard nude photographs, she decided to drive things into their own hands perfectly manicured.

Elle, nicknamed The Body, recalls, "I said, 'OK, you want me to give you naked - but on my terms?".

Then contacted by photographer Herb Ritts, who graced its meeting in May 1994 the total and it's infamous cover of Playboy buying his mother a house with the product, okay.

The British judge Next Top Model was also decided in the hit series, singing at the beginning of the year, participants must have more clothes than they had in the previous series to carry.

"I'm really interested in the whole personality of girls and often is the dress the way he projects himself and just deemed inappropriate," she said.

"It is very uncomfortable for a girl to stand in front of people like that, naked, cold, so we just said." No, it's not fair
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Add blog to our blog directory.
 
Support : Cretor | Blogger Unik
Copyright © 2011. Reading Always - All Rights Reserved
DMCA.com