Reading always. The symptoms of the disease will often mimic the flu begins with fever, cough and severe chest pain. Reading always, Therefore, a person may not realize the seriousness of their condition. Pneumonia tends to be more severe in people with weakened immune systems or those who suffer from chronic illnesses. Also, toddlers are at greater risk of developing the disease. Since many forms of bacterial pneumonia are becoming resistant to antibiotic treatment, is very important that you visit your doctor immediately if you notice signs of pneumonia in yourself or your family.
Here are some things you need to do to recognize the signs and symptoms of pneumonia:
1. Beware of a cough that produces yellow or greenish phlegm that can be stained with blood. Immediately go to your doctor if symptoms of persistent cough lasts for many types of pneumonia can be difficult to diagnose without a chest x-ray photographs.
2. Note any chest pain or sharp stabbing that aggravate respiratory and can appear along with rapid breathing or shortness of breath. This type of pain usually occurs when the outside of the lung pleura involved.
3. Check for fever accompanied by excessive sweating, headache and extreme fatigue. There are more than forty types of pneumonia, and many of them start with a high fever followed by chest pain.
4. Watch for signs of discoloration of the skin when a person is suffering from cough with chest pain. The existence of a purple or bluish color to the skin can mean that blood is not receiving enough oxygen.
5. Look for symptoms of severe pneumonia. There are various types of pneumonia can be life threatening if left untreated. Fever that rises above 104 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius, pulse greater than 124 times per minute at rest and decreased blood pressure that causes fainting, requiring medical attention immediately.
Some of the things that also need diperhatika, immediately go to your doctor if you are pregnant and suffering with a cold or flu symptoms. Because drug-resistant strains of pneumonia, it is best to prevent infection by visiting a doctor at the first signs of colds or flu. and the latter, you should never ignore a cough that produces mucus yellow, green or rust colored because it is a sign of serious infection.